On October 7, 2010, California Chief Justice Ronald George reappointed Thomas J. Brandi to a new three-year term on the California Judicial Council’s Civil and Small Claims Advisory Committee. Mr. Brandi joins 18 Judges and other selected attorneys in assisting the Courts in identifying concerns confronting the judiciary in the areas of civil procedure, practice, and case management, and suggests appropriate solutions and responses. Brandi was previously appointed by the Chief Justice in 2004, and this will be his third term. To learn more about Thomas Brandi, please click below:
- Reckless lane splitting by motorcyclists can endanger everyone
- Challenges in lawsuits against government for road design flaws
- Ensuring safety as a bicyclist on busy California roads
- If smartphones distract drivers, can they also protect them?
- Outdated or missing road signs are a recipe for disaster