Personal Injury And Wrongful Death
Accident In California Cause Your Personal Injury?
When coping with a personal injury, the recovery process should be your primary focus. Resuming your normal life is the ultimate goal after an accident, and fully focusing on your rehabilitation is the best way to achieve this objective. However, there are other concerns that affect your ability to improve your long-term health. After suffering an injury, there is a strong chance of you taking an extended break from employment, resulting in significant financial stress. Your inability to work makes it difficult to maintain a normal lifestyle, and it also forces you to either economize or forgo the recovery plan you need to return to normal health. One of the best ways to protect your financial and physical health is by retaining the services of an experienced attorney who will fight to get you an acceptable settlement offer.
The Brandi Law Firm in San Francisco has protected the rights and interests of the injured for decades. Our attorneys are dedicated to ensuring that you are given fair treatment under the law and feel supported throughout the legal process. With over $1.6 billion obtained for our injured clients, our experience proves that we can effectively advocate on your behalf and defend your interests. Our reputation in the legal profession is strong, and opposing firms know that we take significant cases and aggressively fight for fair financial compensation. The San Francisco personal injury lawyers at The Brandi Law Firm are knowledgeable about California law can help you develop a rock-solid case.
Successful Cases For Our Clients
It is not enough to say that our attorneys have experience with personal injury claims. Our results must reflect this claim. At The Brandi Law Firm, we have successfully attained numerous million-dollar verdicts throughout our 26-year history. Representative cases include:
- Family v. State of California – $29,277,391.12 verdict: A horrific crossover accident where a car, carrying a woman and three children under twelve, was struck. Two of the children were killed and the third suffered permanent brain damage. The jury concluded that the State of California should have placed a center median barrier on the road which would have prevented the accident.
- Pedestrian v. Driver, State of California – $26.6 million verdict: Our client was struck in the crosswalk by a vehicle that had a green light. Significant injuries, including a permanent brain injury, resulted. During trial, evidence showed that the State of California did not provide enough time for pedestrians to legally cross the street at traffic lights.
- Passenger v. Engineering Company – $15.3 million verdict: Our teenage client was injured in an accident. Severe brain injuries occurred, and evidence at trial proved that a defectively designed roadway was the culprit.
- Family v. City of San Francisco – $15 million verdict: An adult and four children under the age of seven perished in a tragic fire accident. We represented the families at trial where it was shown that the fire was allowed to spread due to inadequate maintenance in a public housing unit in San Francisco.
- Pedestrian v. Driver – $10.5 million: Our client was struck by a left-turning transport truck while within the crosswalk. He suffered massive injuries requiring multiple surgeries, as well as a traumatic brain injury. The case was settled out of court by our firm.
Why Hire A San Francisco Personal Injury Lawyer?
While hiring an attorney may seem like an unnecessary expense, there are basic financial reasons for retaining legal services. Most civil attorneys work based on contingency, meaning they do not collect fees unless your case is won. It is also possible for you to claim legal fees as a plaintiff in a civil case. If you are thinking about filing a personal injury claim, then it is important that you know this information in order to make the best decision for you and your family. Often, hiring legal representation can actually save you money and help significantly lower your expenditures.
Although finances are a major concern, it is also important to remember that an experienced attorney has courtroom experience and is capable of handling any negotiation or litigation on your behalf. When dealing with personal injury law, problems always materialize, and you do not want to make matters worse by making the wrong decision. A San Francisco personal injury lawyer will know to avoid any potential roadblocks and come up with creative solutions when problems emerge. Not only will hiring an attorney remove a lot of stress from your life, but his or her ability to make sound decisions will save you a lot of money in the long run.
Questions? Contact Our San Francisco Personal Injury Lawyers Now.
Even though personal injuries vary from case to case, they all have one thing in common. If your injury was due to the negligence of another party, then you deserve to be financially compensated for any physical and emotional pain that you endure. This is the main tenet of The Brandi Law Firm, and our attorneys will work hard to obtain a settlement offer that makes sense for you and your family.
If you have suffered a personal injury and need help navigating the legal process, then contact our firm today at 888-309-1224 and book a consultation. We will take the time to review your case and answer any questions you may have.